View the Payment Plan Terms & Conditions page for more information.
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For all bookings, a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site rate must be paid at the time of making the reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings and Cheques for phone bookings only.
Final payment dates for bookings vary by season (view season calendars):
- Premium season: Final payment due 30 days prior to arrival
- High season: Final payment due 14 days prior to arrival
- Mid and Low season: Final payment due on arrival
Accommodation bookings will be required to provide a credit card as security against incidentals during your stay. If there is no credit card on the booking, a $200 cash bond will be required. This bond will be refunded on departure.
Credit Card: Is accepted for online bookings and phone bookings.
Please note payments made by Credit Card at NRMA Shellharbour Beachside Holiday Park will include the 0.53% bank surcharge.
Cheques: Will only be accepted if received more than 4 weeks prior to arrival. If sending a cheque or money order, please record your full name, postal address, phone number and reservation number on the reverse side.
Payment Plan: This option is available for online bookings only, available by credit card only for a booking where the holiday value is at least $200. Please review full terms and conditions
Cancellation/ Refund/ Booking Policy
Cancellations Relating to Government implied health and travel restrictions:
We understand the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the potential impacts to travel. We offer flexible booking arrangements for those impacted by COVID-19 and allow for changes to stay dates, 12-month credits or refunds without penalty where the below applies:
- Travel restrictions imposed by state or commonwealth governments impact your ability to travel to our park or resort
This also applies to guests we are currently not able to accept. This includes those who are:
- Restricted from travelling due to health and/or Government advice relating to COVID-19
- Under Government direction to self-isolate
- Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Themselves, or have a family member, sick with COVID-19
- Have had flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours
All other cancellations:
When you cancel your booking, fees may be charged under the following circumstances, which vary by season:
- Premium season: Cancellations within 30 days of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the total booking value
- High season: Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the total booking value
- Mid season: Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the first night’s accommodation/site rate
- Low season: Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the first night’s accommodation/site rate
View park season calendars
Any refunds due will be processed to the same payment method which was used to pay for the booking.
All refunds in excess of $1000.00 will be processed via Electronic Funds Transfer within 30 days of booking cancellation. (This excludes NRMA Stockton Beach, NRMA Sydney Lakeside, NRMA Shellharbour and NRMA Echuca).
Administration Fee: Where a refund is due, a $30 administration fee will be charged. This fee can be credited to a future booking if returning within 12 months of the initial cancellation.
- Credits can only be taken on direct bookings and excludes any bookings via online travel agents (Expedia, Wotif, Booking.com etc.)
- Monies paid against a booking that has been cancelled as per the cancellation terms can be held in credit for a future booking.
- Credits are valid for 12 months from the date a booking was cancelled.
- Credits may be refundable for up to 12 months, if a refund was applicable at time of cancellation. After this point any monies paid are forfeited.
- Credits may be transferred between select NRMA holiday park or resorts and excludes bookings made at Sydney Lakeside, Stockton Beach, St Helens Waterfront, Echuca and Shellharbour Beachside holiday parks.
- Any credits on bookings from 15 March – 31 May, 2020 (bookings cancelled due to COVID-19) are valid for 24 months from the cancellation date. If a refund was applicable at time of cancellation, these credits are refundable for up to 24 months and after this point any monies paid are forfeited. Any bonus credit offered at time of cancellation is non-refundable or transferable.
While we do our best to accommodate a preferred site or cabin number, these are not guaranteed.
NRMA Parks and Resorts do not accept bookings from persons under the age of 18 years of age. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation where this condition is not met.