View the Payment Plan Terms & Conditions page for more information.
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For all bookings a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings and Direct Deposit and Cheques for phone bookings only.
Peak and Premium season – view season calendars
- First night deposit for cabins and $100.00 for sites at the time of booking.
- Bookings direct with NRMA Call Centre or Park, first night deposit for cabins and $100.00 for sites at the time of booking.
- Christmas / January school holidays balance is to be paid in full by 31 October.*
- Easter / April school holidays balance to be paid in full on 28th February.
- September / October school holidays balance due on 31 August.
- *For all bookings at NRMA Jindabyne Holiday Park from June Long Weekend to October Long Weekend, first nights tariff at time of booking is required and the balance to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
Mid & Low Seasons
- First night deposit for cabins and $50.00 for sites at the time of booking with the balance to be paid on arrival.
- Bookings direct with NRMA Call Centre or Park, first night deposit for cabins and $50.00 for sites at the time of booking with the balance to be paid on arrival.
- June long weekend first nights tariff at the time of booking with the balance to be paid on arrival.
- July school holidays first nights tariff at the time of booking with the balance to be paid on arrival.
Accommodation bookings will be required to provide a credit card as security against incidentals during your stay. If there is no credit card on the booking, a $200 cash bond will be required. This bond will be refunded on departure.
Credit Card: Is accepted for online bookings and phone bookings.
Direct Deposit: If you are using this payment method, please ensure your reservation number is entered as the description on your payment into our nominated bank account to ensure it is applied to the correct reservation. A copy of your transaction must be sent to us as confirmation for our records.
Cheques: Will only be accepted if received more than 4 weeks prior to arrival. If sending a cheque or money order, please record your full name, postal address, phone number and reservation number on the reverse side.
Payment Plan: This option is available for online bookings only, available by credit card only for a booking where the holiday value is at least $200. Please review full terms and conditions
Cancellation/ Refund/ Booking Policy
In response to COVID-19, we are offering additional flexibility to our booking policy for guests staying with us before 31 August 2020. For information on this, see our COVID-19 information page.
- Credits can only be taken on direct bookings and excludes any bookings via online travel agents (Expedia, Wotif, Booking.com etc.)
- Monies paid against a booking that has been cancelled as per the cancellation terms can be held in credit for a future booking.
- Credits are valid for 12 months from the date a booking was cancelled.
- Credits may be refundable for up to 12 months, if a refund was applicable at time of cancellation. After this point any monies paid are forfeited.
- Credits may be transferred between select NRMA holiday park or resorts and excludes bookings made at Sydney Lakeside, Stockton Beach, St Helens Waterfront and Echuca holiday parks.
- Any credits on bookings from 15 March – 31 May, 2020 (bookings cancelled due to COVID-19) are valid for 24 months from the cancellation date. If a refund was applicable at time of cancellation, these credits are refundable for up to 24 months and after this point any monies paid are forfeited. Any bonus credit offered at time of cancellation is non-refundable or transferable.
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are available from NRMA Parks and Resorts under the following circumstances. All cancellations and/or refund requests must be provided in writing.
PLEASE NOTE: Where a deposit or prepayment is to be refunded, an administration fee will be charged. The $30 administrative cancellation fee can be credited to a future booking if returning within 12 months of the initial cancellation.
Premium/High Period Bookings
- Cancellations providing more than 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations providing 30 to 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of the first night accommodation cost.
- Cancellations inside 30 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Cancellations providing more than 14 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Low Season Booking
- Cancellations providing more than 24 hours’ notice in relation to scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
View park season calendars
While we do our best to accommodate a preferred site or cabin number, these are not guaranteed.
Providing the necessary notice has been given and you are able to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded either by:
Credit Card – Refunded onto the credit card. The same credit card must be used for credit refund as the one that paid the deposit.
EFT TRANSFER – (Direct credit) – Direct into guest bank account. Guest must supply their BSB, ACCT. NO. & Account Name.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL REFUNDS ARE PROCESSED WEEKLY
NRMA Parks and Resorts do not accept bookings from persons under the age of 18 years of age. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation where this condition is not met.