Update: 30 March, 2020
Following the recent government updates, in particular, the advice around non-essential travel, we have made some changes that prioritise the health and safety of our staff and guests as well as the wider community.
Following State Government decisions:
- NRMA Parks and Resorts in NSW and QLD are closed for all travel unless you have no other place of permanent residence.
- NRMA Parks and Resorts in all other states are currently open for essential travel only. As part of this, these parks have had to close almost all in-park leisure facilities.
What does essential travel mean?
|It is our understanding that ‘essential travel’ includes travel that is related to:
- Necessary activities for work purposes
- Essential accommodation while stopping at one location during a current road trip
- Travel on compassionate grounds
- Travel required to return to your place of residence.
For guests needing to stay with us over the coming weeks and months, we will be supporting and encouraging self-distancing and hygiene measures for your safety and that of others. This way, we will be in the best place to be able to reopen for leisure travel as soon as we are permitted.
Any guests staying with us under essential travel circumstances should be aware that we have made changes to our usual operating procedures to ensure we are following government advice and doing all we can to limit the spread of Coronavirus. This includes but is not limited to; social distancing practices in all common areas and camp kitchens, closure of on-site restaurants and cafes, cancelled all kids’ activities, closure of all recreational facilities and changes to some of our customer service procedures.
If you are due to arrive up until 30 April and have not already contacted us to cancel your booking please complete the form below.
For guests staying with us before 31 August 2020, we are offering flexibility to our existing policies:
- If you are requesting to cancel your booking, refunds are available according to our current cancellation policy – please note that the admin fee will be waived
- If your booking does not entitle you to a refund, you are eligible for a credit of monies paid for your stay, to be used at any NRMA holiday park or resort, for 24 months
The situation is continually changing, and if there are further updates to our policies based on this, we will provide updates on this page. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Should you have any questions regarding your stay, please use the form below. If you are arriving within the next seven days, please call us on 1300 077 017.