We apologise that our refund and credit form is temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience and will be in contact with you shortly regarding your holiday options’.
Border Restriction Updates
Travel restrictions are continually changing and we’re working to keep our information as up to date as possible, however, always refer to the relevant Government website before travelling. Any guests impacted by major changes will be contacted by the relevant park.
- Further information for NSW
- Further information for VIC
- Further information for QLD
- Further information for TAS
- Further information for SA
COVID-19 Flexible booking policy
We understand the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the potential impacts to travel. We offer flexible booking arrangements for those impacted by COVID-19 and allow for changes to stay dates, 12-month credits or refunds without penalty where the below applies:
- Travel restrictions imposed by state or commonwealth governments impact your ability to travel to our park or resort
This also applies to guests we are currently not able to accept. This includes those who are:
- Restricted from travelling due to health and/or Government advice relating to COVID-19
- Under Government direction to self-isolate
- Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Themselves, or have a family member, sick with COVID-19
- Identified as close or casual contacts of a person who has a reported or suspected case of coronavirus COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Have had flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours
If any of the above apply, we urge you to get in contact with the park directly to discuss alternative arrangements for your booking.
Always check government advice before travelling. You can find official health updates on australia.gov.au and health.gov.au. For the latest state government updates, please refer to the websites below:
|SA||COVID-19 information: covid-19.sa.gov.au
Please refer to the latest travel restrictions for SA
|QLD||COVID-19 information: covid19.qld.gov.au
Please refer to the latest travel restrictions for QLD
|TAS||COVID-19 information: coronavirus.tas.gov.au
Please refer to the latest travel restrictions for TAS
|NSW||COVID-19 information: nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Please refer to the latest travel restriction for NSW
|VIC||COVID-19 information: dhhs.vic.gov.au
Please refer to the latest travel restrictions for VIC
You can look forward to a great stay with us as usual, but as with many other businesses, we’ve implemented some changes to how we operate to ensure we’re all safe.
Reduced contact check-in*
We have adapted our check-in process to remove any unnecessary contact. Guests will receive emails prior to check-in for payment and arrival information including registration card and guest declaration. Depending on the park, guests may be able to proceed directly to their site or cabin and will receive boom gate code and park map via email. For parks where this isn’t available, it will be a quick stop into reception to collect keys and retrieve the park map.
Extra cleaning practices
While our cleaning standards are high all year round, we have implemented additional cleaning practices throughout all areas of the park, including sanitising all communal facilities on a regular basis.
Social distancing rules in place
Our communal facilities will be restricted to a maximum number of people at any one time, to ensure guests are able to abide by the 1.5m social distancing rule. 1 person per 2m2 rule applies to all areas except NRMA Bathurst Panorama, NRMA Ocean Beach and NRMA Sydney Lakeside where the 1 person per 4m2 rule applies. All guests are advised to follow social distancing rules both within and outside of our park.
Do I need to be vaccinated to stay at a holiday park?
NRMA Parks and Resorts is following and will continue to follow all current Government Health Orders in relation to vaccines and travel to our Parks and Resorts. Please ensure you are aware of any changes to the health orders that may impact your upcoming booking.
What do I need to be aware of before booking my stay?
- COVID-19 like symptoms at check in: we want to keep all our guests, visitors and staff safe during this time. As a result, we reserve the right to deny entry to any guests and visitors displaying COVID-19 like symptoms in our absolute and sole discretion. Symptoms as listed on health.gov.au: Fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath. Other symptoms can include runny nose, headache, muscle or joint pains, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell, altered sense of taste, loss of appetite and fatigue.
- Guest declaration: In order to minimise the risk of COVID-19 spreading at the park, guests will be required to provide a signed guest declaration at check in and will be refused entry if they refuse to provide this. The declaration requires all guests staying in connection with the booking to be listed and is made on behalf of all of these guests.
- Safe hygiene etiquette: please wash your hands regularly, cover your mouth whilst coughing and avoid touching your face. Hand sanitiser will be made available at various points around the park.
- COVID-19 like symptoms during stay: If you start displaying COVID-19 like symptoms during your stay [Fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath], please self-isolate in your accommodation and notify the park by calling reception prior to attending the nearest medical facility with COVID-19 testing and follow their instructions.
- Social distancing: Please observe all social distancing requirements issued by authorities, which is displayed around the park. These include 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4 square metres (excluding your household). Avoid close contact with anyone who is coughing, sneezing and feverish.
- Features and facilities: due to current restrictions, some facilities in the park may be closed where they are unable to meet social distance requirements.
Awaiting COVID test result: If you have been tested for COVID, please stay home until you have the all-clear.
Where can I go for more information on COVID-19?
You can access official health updates here.
If you have any questions regarding social distancing measures in our holiday parks and resorts or your upcoming essential travel, please contact the park you’re visiting for assistance.
Are park facilities open?
Due to current restrictions, some facilities in selected parks and resorts may be temporarily closed or have changes to operating times/services provided. We apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding at this time.
Will kiosks/cafes be open?
Kiosks and cafes are open and operating as per state guidelines, although operating times may have changed.
Will kids activities still be running?
Holiday activities will be running at selected parks but due to social distancing requirements, some activities will have a maximum number of attendees. Follow our Facebook page. to keep up to date with school holiday activities.
Will there be restrictions on the number of people travelling in a group?
We’re accepting groups with the requirement they adhere to social distancing throughout their stay.
Can I have gatherings in the park with other guests?
Guests may gather in the park but must adhere to social distancing. Limits to numbers gathering apply per state guidelines.
Will visitors to current guests be allowed in the park?
Visitors to guests are allowed in park but they must complete a COVID-19 declaration form before entering the park.