You can look forward to a great stay with us as usual, but as with many other businesses right now, we have implemented some changes to how we operate to ensure we’re all safe.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
If you, or anyone travelling with you, does not feel well or is waiting on COVID-19 test results, please stay home for the safety of everyone and contact us to change your booking.
Information for guests travelling to Queensland:
- QLD border: If you’re travelling from interstate and are eligible to cross into QLD, you will require a border pass from the QLD Government to enter. From 1am Saturday August 8, the QLD border will be closed to all travellers from Victoria, NSW and ACT. Please see here for the latest on QLD identified COVID-19 hot spots
Information for guests residing in NSW:
- If you are required to self-isolate as per government directive from visiting the hotspots identified by NSW Health, you are unable to travel to our park at this time.
Information for parks in Victoria:
- We are accepting guests from Metropolitan Melbourne for stays from November 9.
If have an existing booking and are impacted by any of the above restrictions, please contact the park directly to adjust your booking. No cancellation or change fees apply.
If you are required to self-isolate as per government directive, you are unable to do so at our parks and will need to make alternative arrangements.
Always check government advice before travelling. You can find official health updates on australia.gov.au and health.gov.au. For the latest state government updates, please refer to the websites below:
What do I need to be aware of before booking my stay?
- COVID-19 like symptoms at check in: we want to keep all our guests, visitors and staff safe during this time. As a result, we reserve the right to deny entry to any guests and visitors displaying COVID-19 like symptoms in our absolute and sole discretion. Symptoms as listed on health.gov.au: Fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath. Other symptoms can include runny nose, headache, muscle or joint pains, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell, altered sense of taste, loss of appetite and fatigue.
- Guest declaration: In order to minimise the risk of COVID-19 spreading at the park, guests will be required to provide a signed guest declaration at check in and will be refused entry if they refuse to provide this. The declaration requires all guests staying in connection with the booking to be listed and is made on behalf of all of these guests.
- Safe hygiene etiquette: please wash your hands regularly, cover your mouth whilst coughing and avoid touching your face. Hand sanitiser will be made available at various points around the park.
- COVID-19 like symptoms during stay: If you start displaying COVID-19 like symptoms during your stay [Fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath], please self-isolate in your accommodation and notify the park by calling reception prior to attending the nearest medical facility with COVID-19 testing and follow their instructions.
- Social distancing: Please observe all social distancing requirements issued by authorities, which is displayed around the park. These include 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4 square metres (excluding your household). Avoid close contact with anyone who is coughing, sneezing and feverish.
- Features and facilities: due to current restrictions, some facilities in the park may be closed where they are unable to meet social distance requirements.
Awaiting COVID test result: If you have been tested for COVID, please stay home until you have the all-clear.
Where do I find the latest state government restrictions?
Can I make a booking?
Yes, all our parks our now open. This is subject to any further government restrictions being put in place.
What happens if I book and the parks close again?
We’re offering flexible cancellation terms for stays up to December 17, 2020 (inclusive). Find out more.
Information for essential travellers
NRMA Parks and Resorts are open for those needing a safe place to stay.
- You are a permanent resident of a caravan park
- You are in need of emergency accommodation
- You are an interstate tourist currently on a holiday visit to a caravan park in Victoria, you must stay there and observe the requirements of the Stay at Home direction while you are residing at that location
- You are in need of accommodation for permitted work purposes
Guests staying with us under essential travel circumstances should be aware that we’ve made changes to our usual operating procedures for the safety of essential travellers and staff.
The situation is continually changing, and we’ll provide any further updates to our policies on this page.
How are we reducing the risk of COVID-19?
Guests staying with us where restrictions allow should be aware that we have made changes to our usual operating procedures to ensure we are following government advice and doing all we can to limit the spread of COVID-19. Learn more about how we’re keeping you safe.
I’ve got a booking for a closed park or can’t travel, what should I do?
- If you booked directly with us: You can enjoy a credit on any money already paid towards a future booking. This is valid for stays at all NRMA Parks and Resorts, for 24 months from the arrival date of your initial booking.
- If you do not wish to take up this offer and would still like a refund, we’ll refund what’s been paid on your booking.
- If you booked through a third party (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia, etc.): Please get in contact with the booking provider directly.
If you’d like further details, simply call 1300 414 448 to discuss your options.
I've got a general enquiry
To contact us with a general enquiry, view our parks and visit their contact page
Where can I go for more information on COVID-19?
You can access official health updates here.
If you have any questions regarding social distancing measures in our holiday parks and resorts or your upcoming essential travel, please contact the park you’re visiting for assistance.
How can I keep up to date with NRMA Parks and Resorts?
We’re committed to sharing the latest information as it comes to hand. We’ll share all updates to our policies on this page, as well as on our social media channels including Facebook and Instagram. You’ll also hear from us by email, if you’re not already subscribed to our mailing list, you can sign up here.