Centrally situated on the sunny Gold Coast, NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort is the ideal location to book your Gold Coast group accommodation. Our experienced group coordinator can customise packages to provide for your accommodation preference, catering needs and book in to theme parks and educational tour options to make your planning effortless.
Gold Coast group accommodation
Within walking distance to the iconic Harbour Town and short drive to all major theme parks, Gold Coast University Hospital, sporting fields, stadiums and nearby wedding and conference venues – Treasure Island is ideal for school camps, sporting teams, special events, caravanning, conference and wedding groups.
Offering cabins, villas and townhouses for twin share through to 10 people per room share options, all linen and towelling is included for your comfort and hassle-free stay. All rooms are secure and lockable via keys.
Group and catering facilities
Enjoy dining at the on-site restaurant, Galleons Bistro offering food and beverage options from nutritious breakfasts to fuel busy days, take away lunch packs through to buffet dinners. Catering for all dietary needs, special requests. With allocated dining areas or private room if requested.
Treasure Island can be found 7km north of Surfers Paradise and 70km south of Brisbane.
Central Gold Coast location
With the resort close by to popular theme parks and famous beaches, Treasure Island is also located near some of the Gold Coasts biggest sporting venues and attractions.
- Southport Labrador Cricket Club – 5 minutes
- Gold Coast Performance Centre – 7 minutes
- The Club (Golf) Parkwood Village – 8 minutes
- NRL Training Fields (Titans) – 8 minutes
- Luke Harrop Cycle Circuit – 9 minutes
- Southport Bowls Club – 10 minutes
- Gold Coast Broadwater – 10 minutes
- Gold Coast Aquatic Centre – 10 minutes
- Outback Spectacular and Movie World – 13 minutes
- Surfers Paradise – 15 minutes
- SeaWorld Resort – 16 minutes
- Paradise Country – 17 minutes
- Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre – 19 minutes