By using NRMA Parks and Resorts specific approval hashtag “YesNRMA” in your Social Media content or comments, you agree that NRMA Parks and Resorts and the NRMA:
- can use the content on its websites, apps, email, social media and other forums, including but not limited to for promotional purposes;
- can use your name, image, social media handle and other publicly available biographic material in conjunction with your image and associated content;
- has a non-exclusive, royalty-free approval to use, reproduce, modify, publish and publicly display the content through any of our social media accounts, websites or digital platforms; and
- is released from any liability for use of the image and/or content to the extent permitted by law.
You also agree and confirm you:
- are at least 18 years old or if under 18 have permission from a parent or guardian;
- own and control the copyright and or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of another;
- have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
- acknowledge statements, remarks or claims by you reflect your honest views and experiences;
- will not make available any material that includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
have disclosed any commercial connections or interests you have with NRMA Parks and Resorts, the NRMA or third-party brands or sellers (i.e. you are an employee, paid blogger or recipient of free products or services);
- will not be paid by NRMA Parks and Resorts or the NRMA for use of your content; and
- will contact NRMA Parks and Resorts if you no longer approve your image or content to be published by NRMA Parks and Resorts or the NRMA, by contacting us.