- It’s easy to let your kids play and explore when you know that they’re in a safe, enclosed space. Holiday parks offer peace of mind which makes your job, as a parent, that much easier.
- Do a park tour with your kids so they know where everything is and explain that if they do go to the park or the jumping pillow, rules apply.
- Always accompany your kids to the waterparks and pools and remind them that safety is priority.
- Encourage them to head off on their scooters and bikes (with helmets!) to explore the park. Kids love nothing more than riding along the smooth roads and meeting new friends as they go.
- Relax! The best way to have fun is to let go of expectations and let the day unfold. There’s no need to do anything or go anywhere – just enjoy your family time.
Plan your getaway
Explore travel stories, idyllic destinations, inspiration for your next getaway, handy travel tips and all our latest news.Read more