NRMA Parks and Resorts’ management partnership with RAC has expanded to nine parks with the announcement of RAC’s latest acquisition on WA’s south east coast. Esperance Seafront Caravan Park, to be renamed RAC Esperance Holiday Park overlooks Esperance Bay with the location best known for its long stretches of pure, white sand.
RAC Executive General Manager Brand and Tourism Tony Pickworth said the acquisition built on RAC’s plan to provide its members with quality accommodation in key tourism destinations around Western Australia.
“Overlooking picturesque Esperance Bay, and only a short walk into the town centre, the park is perfectly located to provide the whole family with an extraordinary beach holiday experience,” Mr Pickworth said.
“The park includes over 170 powered caravan and camping sites across 10 acres of land, as well as cabins catering for families and large groups.”
RAC will soon commence refurbishments at the park, which will include;
· replacement of existing amenities buildings;
· upgrade and/or replacement of services infrastructure;
· adding a recreation precinct with pool, modern camp kitchen, games room, BBQ areas and playground equipment;
· adding a variety of self-contained accommodation units;
· renovating reception building; and
· landscaping and entry upgrades.
“Our parks and resorts are designed to encourage Western Australians to holiday in their own backyard by offering value for money experiences in WA’s most popular destinations,” Mr Pickworth said.
“We are proud our tourism strategy is enabling our members, all Western Australians, and indeed more interstate and overseas visitors, the opportunity to discover what makes our State so unforgettable.”
CEO of Australia’s leading holiday park management company NRMA Parks and Resorts Paul Davies, stated the Esperance park was an exciting addition to its park management portfolio, supporting the company’s strategy to grow tourism in regional Australia and provide travellers with accommodation options to connect their journeys.
“Both the RAC and NRMA Parks and Resorts are dedicated to providing guests with exceptional holiday experiences in fantastic locations and RAC’s acquisition of the Esperance park supports this strategy. We’re excited to be part of RAC’s tourism portfolio growth from Broome in the north now to Esperance in the south-east corner of the state,” said Mr Davies.
NRMA, and other motoring club members receive discounts on stays, with RAC members receiving up to 20 per cent. Guests will also be able to use RAC’s new ‘lay-by’ system to book their holiday and pay it off in instalments.
About the property:
· As part of the new ownership, Esperance Seafront Caravan Park will be renamed RAC Esperance Holiday Park.
· RAC Esperance Holiday Park is a relaxed and quiet caravan park overlooking the beautiful Esperance Bay.
· The park is just thirty metres from a safe swimming beach, close to the town centre and is linked to beautiful pathways that meander along the Esperance Waterfront.
· It offers well-spaced powered camping and caravan sites on shady lawn, a camper’s kitchen and family cabins.
· The park also includes a large grassed play area, electric barbecues, a general store and laundry facilities.
The property joins other iconic WA locations in the RAC Parks and Resorts family, including;
· RAC Cable Beach Holiday Park
· RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park
· RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
· RAC Cervantes Holiday Park
· RAC Busselton Holiday Park
· RAC Karri Valley Resort
· RAC Margaret River Nature Park
· Ningaloo Reef Resort in Coral Bay
Experience WA’s south east coast for yourself. Book a stay now at RAC Esperance Holiday Park