Thursday, 2 November 2017
Australia’s leading holiday park management company, NRMA Parks and Resorts which is owned by the NRMA has increased its Western Australian management portfolio to six iconic properties with the addition Karri Valley Resort near Pemberton in Western Australia’s southern forest region.
CEO Paul Davies said NRMA Parks and Resorts specialises in holiday park management in legendary locations and owns and manages 40 parks around Australia. The NRMA acquired NRMA Parks and Resorts in June 2017, as part of its strategy of focusing on growth in regional tourism across Australia through its investment in the holiday park sector.
“NRMA Parks and Resorts business philosophy is based providing guests with exceptional holiday experiences via a combination of fantastic locations, great hospitality and excellent facilities, both for our client park owners and our own properties,” said Mr Davies.
“Our focus will be to work closely with RAC Parks and Resorts to rebrand the property as RAC Karri Valley Resort and implement a number of guest initiatives including the ability for guests to lay-by their holiday and pay it off in instalments prior to their arrival.”
RAC Executive General Manager Brand and Tourism Tony Pickworth said this acquisition builds on RAC’s goal to provide its members and visitors to the state with good quality holiday accommodation in key tourism destinations around Western Australia.
“Karri Valley Resort currently has 35 chalets and 32 lakeside rooms, and RAC will soon commence refurbishments and improvements including the addition of a new caravan and camping site,” Mr Pickworth said.
The resort joins other iconic WA locations in the RAC Parks and Resorts family, including the Ningaloo Reef Resort, RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park, RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, RAC Busselton Holiday Park and RAC Cervantes Holiday Park.
“As a mutual organisation, RAC continues to evolve both its member benefits and services to meet the needs of more than 950,000 members across Western Australia.”
RAC Members will receive up to 20 percent discount on accommodation.
About the property:
- Karri Valley Resort is located amongst the towering karri trees of Western Australia’s South West Region, a leisurely 3.5 hour’s drive from Perth
- Perfectly situated to visit the local wineries and attractions
- The Resort activities include: bike riding, walking trails and hiking, mini golf, swimming, canoeing, tennis, volleyball, archery, games room and an animal farm
- The Resort has a lakeside restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The property comprises 110 hectares and is located 24km from Pemberton in the beautiful Southern Forest region of WA
- The property adjoins the Beedelup National Park and the iconic Bibbulmun track